Friday, February 6, 2009

Here's Hailee laughing, Lance and I have been having a little competition to see who can get her to laugh first and I won! Woohoo! sorry about the snoring :) You have to watch the whole thing because she starts laughing and then gets scared of me at the end! ha ha

7 comments:

cheryl brown said...

That's great! She looks so grown up. I need to come up. Nikki I love hearing you talk to her. It is so sweet. What a good mom you are. I love the pic of you at the game too.

Lindsey Boskovich said...

SUPER CUTE! It is fun to see her grow.

Trista Rich said...

I can't beleive that she is laughing already...way cute...of course if I was watching your funny look'n face saying Peek-a-Boo, I am sure that I would laugh too...JK...I miss you so much, We so need to catch up.

Taylors said...

LOL I love the movie I was laughing by the end of it. What a cute little baby she is getting so big, it happens so fast.

The Camps said...

Oh my Nikki she is so adorable! Im so glad I got to meet her and see you again!

Ashley said...

Wow Nikki! She is so cute :) I'm glad we can now be blog pals!

Josh and Nikki said...

sorry we never got together again! it was great to see you guys! let us know when you're down again - i'll bet she'll have grown a mile! :)