Here's Hailee at two months. I made this blanket for her while I was bored over the summer. I'm hoping she'll love it like the boy on Charlie Brown loves his blanket, I don't know how to get her to, but hopefully it will happen. She's getting pretty big it's kinda sad, I used to never see babies smaller than her and now I do, but she's so fun and I know it will just get more fun.

We went to the jazz game with Megan & Neal and Kelly and his new girlfriend Kelli. We were on the very very last row because the boys bought scalped tickets right before. It's a lot different going to a game with a baby. We had to figure out how to warm up her milk because the bathroom sinks only had cold water, so we asked some guy and he took us to his break room where there was a microwave. I spilled a little and he insisted that he cleaned it up! Gross for him! Then I got it too hot so I had to go run it under cold water. After finally getting that over with, somehow she peed on my lap! Even though it was a little tougher with a baby, we had a way fun time and the forever away seats made for good pictures.
Isn't that the funniest little face?!


We went to my parents to watch the superbowl, our church doesn't end till 5:30 so it was nice that it was only a couple hours for me, I think that's about perfect. It was fast Sunday so I decided that I needed to do something to keep my mind off eating since our church is so late so I made this little football headband. She wore it with a tutu to church, poor girl, I have so much fun dressing her up!




10 comments:
Cute pictures..I love the blanket. And she has such cute headbands too. Anyways, hope you guys are having fun.
You guys...she is seriously so cute! It is definitely a different story going out...or going anywhere for that matter. So...about that blanket...I have been looking forever for a pattern for a quilt that i love and haven't found a thing, but that is dang cute! its even the colors we have for raquel's room...funny. Anyway, did you use a pattern or just wing it? I am needing a project! Shoot me an email if you get a minute and don't mind. We really need to get together! and what's with 5:30 church?!?!
She is soooo dang cute! I love her steelers headband (ha ha) And I love all her funny expressions. Any time Troy see's a baby or plays with a doll he says, "baby Hailee!" It's so cute. We'll have to get them together again soon.
Ok when i have a baby and want to make a baby blanket, i am calling you to teach me. I love how it turned out.
She is too cute! I love the football bow, what a cute idea.
You are a natural at the mom thing it sounds like. She sounds like she's keeping you busy and happy all at the same time. :)
Love the pictures. I'm way impressed with your football headband! That was a funny story about you taking her to the jazz game. Life with kids is a lot different but so much fun! She's such a cutie!
K seriously how did you make that blanket it is SO cute! I love it and I love fun projects like that! Anyway hailee is adorable and I can not believe how big she is getting!
We didn't even know you were prego! Congrats- she's a cute little girl! I'm glad you two are doing good. Ryan says to tell Lance hi and to come visit him. :) Where are you living now?
Nikki... I can't believe you made that blanket; that's amazing!! It's so pretty. Hailee is such a cutie too! I wish we could play! When are you coming back to Texas to see me?
Post a Comment