I know it's been a long time since I've writtien on here, so here are a few pictures of what we've been up to lately. We went to Disneyland in March . . . of course the second we finally walked into the park Hailee fell asleep! Her favorite thing was the playground there! But it was really fun.
Don''t worry, I cut her mullet when we got back :)
We went to Georgia to visit my sister who just had a baby girl. This is my mom and her three granddaughters.
Speaking of pigtails, and girly hair We're having a baby girl! I'm due on November 19, Hailee's Birthday. So they will be two years apart. Hopefully they won't have to share a birthday. Anyway it has gone by really fast this time and we're excited. I'm trying to decide if we want two cribs. I want to buy another- Lance doesn't- our last one was given to us so maybe I'm looking for an excuse to buy a cute crib. Any suggestions? Anyway hopefully everyone is having a good summer I'm glad it's finally warm here-Actually BURNING HOT now!
3 comments:
An update from the browns...WOW. but I cant see a dang thing you have wrote and I dont know why...
Nikki!! Congratulations! (I encrypted your post and found the info!)
I am super excited for you guys. Oh, and I liked Hailee's mullet and am sad it didn't last.
Hope you are feeling well!
I just have to tell you again Congrats on baby girl #2. We're so excited for you guys. And I LOVED Hailee's mullet. Sweet. Come back down here now. We need to visit for longer. Actually, we are coming to Lehi next weekend. We should go to lunch or something together.
Post a Comment