We went to the tulip festival a couple weeks ago. It's really close to our house and I've heard you can go running there before it opens, so I'm going to try that soon! It was fun to have someone so cute to take pictures with. Hailee loved it, it was her first time being able to actually play on the grass, she loves being outside. We look like geeks in this picture but I thought it was cute!
Hailee is so fun right now, she is just starting to kinda crawl, she looks real funny doing it but she can move across the room to get whatever she wants. She loves to laugh and smile and be around people. I try to hold her facing me, but whenever I do that, she pushes off of me so she can see everything that's going on.
I love this little girl!

8 comments:
What a cutie pa tutie. I just thought...I'm gonna check Nikki's blog today, and what do ya know...you had a new post! I love the pic of her reading...so hilarious that you posed her for that. I think she really is a genius...after my Kyle of course :)The tulip festival looked fun. Was that at thanksgiving point? You guys are funny little tulips
She is just so cute Nikki, I have to say that she looks like her dad though! I'm glad that you updated your blog so that I can see what you are up to.
So cute!! Where are you guys living?? I thought it was far away but are you in Utah county?? If yes, lets do something!
She is such a little cutie! Don't you guys just live in Lehi?!?! We live so close and we haven't gotten together? ha We should do something!
Ok that picture of her with the book IS THE CUTEST PICTURE ON EARTH!!! I freaking love her facial expression in it. It is seriously priceless. Man you have a cute little girl!
She is so adorable! I love the first picture! I think it shows a lot of personality!
Oh Nikki, I can't believe how big she is getting! I'm coming up for a wedding in July. Is that the next time I will see you? You guys need to come down and go to the Lake. Since you are here this summer. YEAH!!!
She is so cute Nikki I love her little chair that is to fun! Yeah I ran the 5K the week of mothers day and then I came home and lost my toenail! But I don't think I could ever do a half like you guys! You are amazing! That takes so much training I am sure!
Post a Comment